Originally posted on simplyeye:
Borderline Personality Disorder; sometime’s we wake up and the only thought we may have is, how do I get out of here? We may feel trapped, empty, lost, and sharing this with others is difficult because we think they will not understand or instead make the thought process worse.
— (via beautyinthebellejar) If you’d JUST try a little harder.
Image courtesy of gameanna / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of m_bartosch / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I just took our teenage daughter clothes shopping. Yikes! We are so broke now! We haven’t been this broke for a long time, maybe a couple of years. We have only a few dollars left in the bank to do us for the next week straight. All of our bills are overdue. I can usually pay a little…
- “'Just' is the worst word you can say to someone with mental illness. JUST get a job. JUST go on a date. JUST find an apartment. Because our sense of...”
- How to cope with negative emotions
Be still and watch your emotions come and go - don’t judge them, just let them be...
- Submission: The shame, especially.
Its really nice to know that youre not alone especially when you feel alone all the time. I was diagnosed with BPD...
- “The highly sensitive tend to be philosophical or spiritual in their orientation, rather than materialistic or hedonistic. They dislike small talk....”
- “I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I...”
- 21 Tips to Keep Your Shit Together When You're Depressed.
A while ago, I penned a fairly angry response to something circulating on the internet –...